The purpose of the Edublog Awards is promote and demonstrate the educational values of … social media.
Nominations – NOW through December 1st
How To Nominate
To nominate your favorites:
- Write a post with your nominations for the different categories on your own blog (or a website – anywhere public) – here is an example of a nomination post from 2012.
- Send Edublogs the link to your nomination post by completing this form here
- Best individual blog
- Best group blog
- Best new blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog
- Best teacher blog
- Best library / librarian blog
- Best administrator blog
- Most influential blog post of the year
- Best individual tweeter
- Best twitter hashtag
- Best free web tool
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast
- Best educational wiki
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network
- Best mobile app
- Lifetime achievement
- Nominate in as many categories as you want!
- You can’t nominate yourself
- Nominations must be made somewhere public – your blog, a forum on a ning, a school website, etc.
- Even if you see your favorite has already been nominated, it is best to nominate them again
- Categories are competitive, and only the most nominated will make it to the voting round
- Share your nominations using twitter (#eddies13), facebook, Google+ and email