Living things use their natural structures to grow and survive.
Lines of Inquiry
- The function of structures of living things.
- Different organisms have similarities and differences.
- Some human inventions mimic plant and animal structures.
- Form – What is it like?
- Causation – Why is it like it is?
- Change – How is it changing?
- Life Cycles
Learners growing their reading and writing skills by developing their sight word memory.
Children unpacking the difference between fiction and nonfiction.
Children developing their craft of observation skills.