- Thursday-Friday, 8-9 March–Hong Kong Overnight Field Trip
- Friday, 9 March–Last day of Trimester 2
- Wednesday, 14 March from 8:15-8:55 a.m.–Persuasive Publishing Party in the Grade 5 classrooms
- 12-16 March–Book Week
- Monday, 12 March–Wear your pajamas to school!
- Tuesday, 13 March–Carry around a book for Drop Everything And Read
- Friday, 16 March–Dress as a book character!
- Friday, 16 March–Go on SchoolBase to view the Trimester 2 Report Cards
- Thursday, 22 March–Grade 5 Concert (report to classrooms at 4:45 p.m.)
Tomorrow is the field trip!! We are so excited! Thanks for being so prompt with filling out the registration form and sending in the passports/IDs/immigration forms. Please note that tomorrow is going to be cooler with possible rain. Children should dress accordingly and have layers they can add if it gets cold in the evening.
Please have the kids at the sports field between 7:00 and 7:15 a.m. We need to have the buses gone by 7:30 a.m. before the regular school buses arrive.
As you saw in the important dates, next Wednesday is our publishing party for our persuasive essays. It will be in our classrooms this time. Please come and decide which sides of the debates you agree with.
Next week is also Book Week! Kids get to come wearing their pajamas on Monday. 5B has PE, so please make sure they are able to do PE in what they wear, or they bring something to change into. Please send them with a flashlight, too, since we’ll be doing something fun with it for book week.
Also, please be thinking about what book character costume the kids will need for next Friday. That will be a fun day seeing who everyone picks. 🙂