- Wednesday, 14 March from 8:15-8:55 a.m.–Persuasive Publishing Party in the Grade 5 classrooms
- 12-16 March–Book Week
- Thursday, 14 March–Read with Buddies! Bring books to read to them.
- Friday, 16 March–Dress as a book character!
- Friday, 16 March–Go on SchoolBase to view the Trimester 2 Report Cards
- Thursday, 22 March–Grade 5 Concert (report to classrooms at 4:45 p.m.)
What a fun time we had on the trip!! Despite the rainy start, we still had a great time getting to know each other better, practicing the ESLRs, and learning about ourselves. The students posted a reflection on Seesaw. They should be available for viewing later today. Please go on Seesaw and leave a comment.
This week is the start of our new unit where the students will be working in groups to research a local problem so they can take action. It is going to be exciting to see what they all come up with!
Book Week is here! We had fun reading by flashlight yesterday in our pajamas. Today, the suspense is building as we don’t know when the call will be to Drop Everything And Read. 🙂 Please make sure your child’s costume is set for Friday’s Dress as a Book Character Day!