- Wednesday, 2 May, 3:00-5:00 p.m.–Session 1 of the SIS Exhibition
- Thursday, 3 May, 8:15-9:00 a.m. & 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.–Session 2 of the SIS Exhibition
- Thursday, 3 May, 1:15-3:00 p.m.–Session 3 of the SIS Exhibition
- Friday, 4 May, 8:30-11:30 a.m.–ISNS PYP Exhibition Field Trip
- Monday, 7 May–SWIMMING
- Monday, 7 May–Exhibition Celebration Lunch https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d45afaf29a4fa7-grade1
- Thursday, 10 May–STUDENT LED CONFERENCES, no school for students
- Friday, 11 May–SWIMMING
- Thursday, 17 May, 6:00-8:00 p.m.–ES Art Show, Kinbay, Jingshan Phase 9 Club, Level B4
Today is the day!!! Exhibitions! Each group will be doing a formal presentation either at Level 5 or in the Gecko Theater for each session. When they aren’t presenting, they will be at their booths in and around the Grade 5 classrooms to interact with those attending. There are 3 sessions. Each session will be exactly the same, so you can choose which time works best for you. See below for the times.
This Friday is our field trip to see ISNS’s PYP Exhibition. We’ll be leaving right after the assembly and returning around 11:30/11:40 a.m.
Next Monday, all of Grade 5 will be eating lunch together to celebrate all of the work we’ve been doing for Exhibition. Please sign up here if you haven’t already to bring in food for the celebration. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d45afaf29a4fa7-grade1
Please be on the look out for the sign ups for the Student Led Conferences that will be held on Thursday, 10 May. There is no school that day for students.