- May 29: SIS Spirit Day – Sports Day–Grades 4 & 5 Dodgeball voluntary event at morning break (10:30 – 10:50 a.m.) Dress up for Sports Day!
- May 29: Pizza Celebration & KoolFly with Grade 6 at Bayside campus – leaving at 11:40 a.m.–Students DO NOT need to bring a lunch
- May 30: Chinese Field Trip to Ziyuan Tea House at 10:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.–STUDENTS NEED TO WEAR THEIR PE SHIRTS.
- June 7: Memoir Publishing Party–11:30 a.m.-12:10 p.m. in the Grade 5 classrooms
- June 8: SIS Spirit Day – Game Day–Bring board games to play during a set time
- June 13: Parents are invited to attend the Grade 5 Moving Up Ceremony at 11:00 a.m. in the SPAH – More information to come.
- June 15: Half Day for Students–11:30 a.m. dismissal – Last Day of School
This past week we had the MAP testing. The students were focused and put in their best efforts. We also started our short Unit 7 in math on coordinate graphs and functions. The test will be next week. Please click on the link to see how you can hep your child at home. Unit 7 Newsletter In writing, students continued to develop their memoirs.
Next week is a full week. Please look closely at the dates above. The Pizza and KoolFly trip is being paid for by the PSA, which is amazing! A HUGE thanks to them!