- Friday, May 24–Field trip with G6 to KoolFly NO LUNCH needed
- Monday, May 27–NO SCHOOL for students
- Thursday, May 30–Field trip to ISNS’ PYP Exhibition 8:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Friday, May 31–Trimester 3 ASAs finish
- Tuesday, June 4 3:00 p.m.–Sharing of the Exhibition
- Wednesday, June 5 during the school day–Sharing of the Exhibition
- Wednesday, June 12 11:00 a.m.–Grade 5 Promotion Ceremony in the SPAH and Potluck Lunch for the students in the classrooms
- Thursday, June 13–Grade 5 pizza party and pool party 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 14 11:30 a.m.–Early dismissal Last day of school
Thanks for coming out the the Student Led Conferences! It was fun hearing the students sharing about how much they have grown this year. Thanks for celebrating with them today!
This past week we finished our last math unit on interpreting coordinate graphs. The students will correct their tests on Tuesday and I will send the test folder home by the end of the week.
The PYP Exhibition is the main focus of our time. Students should have written their research summaries by Wednesday. Please ask your child to share this with you so you can get a sneak peak into what they are doing. They are now focused on working toward their actions and how they will be sharing their learning at the Sharing of the Exhibition.
Please notice that the time of the Promotion Ceremony on June 12 is at 11:00 a.m. in the SPAH. Save this date! We’ll be sending out a sign-up for the potluck lunch closer to the event.