About this Event
With over 1M applications and 280M daily active users, it’s not just a trend for businesses to have their own WeChat mini-programs. Students can develop weChat mini-programs to support their development of their ideas and projects.
Start-ups and big brands, from Mobike to Burberry and many others, have launched their own WeChat MP. If you have a good idea, but are struggling without technical experience to build a WeChat program, take your first step with this workshop.
Join this free workshop at Level 5, and jump into the world of WeChat development! We’ll teach you to design and write your own WeChat program using WXML, WXSS, and JS.
You don’t need any programming experience to participate. This is one of our most popular workshops where you’ll have fun and learn some fundamentals of coding in the process. 🙂
What you will learn:
- WeChat Integrated Development Environment
- WXML / WXSS basic concepts
- Bring your laptop (Mac or PC, NO LINUX)
- Install WeChat’s IDE (copy and paste link into your browser) before the event
- Mac IDE: https://servicewechat.com/wxa-dev-logic/download_redirect?type=darwin&from=mpwiki
- Windows IDE: https://servicewechat.com/wxa-dev-logic/download_redirect?type=x64&from=mpwiki
There are only 20 spots available for this session. Please register only after you have confirmed with your parents that you are available to attend.
Click here or scan the QR code below to register for the WeChat Mini-Program workshop at Level 5 on Wednesday, September 25th from 6:30-8:30.