Welcome to the Shekou International School GECKO Physical Education program.
Physical Education (P.E.) has an extremely important role to play in various aspects of a child’s development: physical, social, personal and emotional. At SIS we aim to create an interest in and enjoyment of physical activity whilst developing individual potential and a life-long healthy lifestyle.
The SIS PE curriculum consists of a wide range of units of work arranged into the following seven areas:
- Invasion games
- Striking and fielding games
- Creative movement – Dance and Gymnastics
- Health related fitness
- Racket skills – tennis & badminton
- Aquatics – Swimming strokes and lifesaving skills
- Track and field athletics