Key content: where the four rivers are in Chinese map, some big cities and how to describe directions and locations.
1. In Seesaw: Label the big rivers, cities and directions on the map of China (provided by teacher). Record your explanation of the map.
2. Practice basic radicals: Page 29-32
Key content: facts and stories about Chinese New Year
1. Read “All you need to know about 春节” 3 times during the week.
2. Write sentences for pictures to introduce 春节。
1. Try to use your own sentences.
2. As many characters as you can.
Key content: rooms in the house
1. Read vocabulary list about room and furniture 3 times.
2. Draw a simple map of your house/apartment and label the rooms in characters/pinyin.
3. Practice basic radicals: page 23-26 (at least 3 columns).
Key content: people in school, such as classmates, teachers, principal, nurse, driver, security guards, etc.
1. Read vocabulary list about people in school 3 times.
2.Read text and rhymes in《我的同学》2 times during the week.
3. Practice basic radicals: page 23-26 (at least 3 columns each page).
Key content: review and assessment
Homework: review the previously learned characters