Key content: How culture influence our food choices and Chinese food culture
- 1. Finish 1 worksheet.
- 2. Review all word lists in Quizlet. We will start unit assessment this week. Please pay attention to the following two. (“G4 U1 I can recognize” means words you need to be able to recognize. “G4 U1 I can write” means words you need to be able to write.)
Key content: describing cities in terms of weather, population, transportation, fun/famous place, food, etc.
- 1.Read short readings about Beijing, Shanghai and Hongkong 2 times during the week. Please write down the time you use to read.
- 2. Finish one worksheet.
- 3. Review all “I can write” and “I can recognize” word lists. We will start unit assessment during the week.
Key content: healthy and unhealthy food/diet
- 1. Read sentences about describing food pyramid 2 times during the week.
- 2. Please discuss with your parents about your understanding about healthy/unhealthy food diet. If you can share in class in Chinese, you can get extra points in class dojo.
- 3. Finish 1 worksheet.
- 4. Please review all “I can recognize” and “I can write” word list. We will start unit assessment this week.
Key content: 《双双中文第一册》（Shuangshuang Chinese Volume 1) Lesson 8; story《我好棒》《在学校》《你喜欢做什么》《我的一天》
- 请完成练习本 1A（红色）第七课 P15-18. Please finish workbook 1A (red) Lesson 7 P15-18.
- 请准备听写，教材P35（下周一: 木米禾竹花草） Please prepare for dictation on next Monday. Textbook P35 生词 （木米禾竹花草）
- 请每周至少阅读一本中文书，并写下书名。Please read at least 1 Chinese book and write down the name of each book.